- Virtually no bubbles or material waste
- Flexible cannula to improve cavity access
- Ergonomic design easy to hold and inject
- Injectable placement in a step of up to 4 mm
- Excellent adaptation, polish retention and wear resistance
- Can be heated for injection molding
- Available in 4 shades - A1, A2, A3 and Universal
The syringe provides better access with a flexible cannula. Versatile for a wide range of indications and techniques, including injection molding.
The bulk fill flowable that's fast and strong. Excellent as a bulk fill base or as a low-stress liner.
- Class III and V restorations
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non stress-bearing occlusal restorations)
- Base/liner under direct restorations
- Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Undercut blockout