- Our security film is available in tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light to provide increased privacy and to protect your valuables.
- Film helps to hold glass fragments in place when glass is shattered, providing additional personal and property security for you.
- Provides protection from the sun’s heat and ultraviolet rays to keep you cool year round.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of harmful ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Offers reduced glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and concentrate more on driving.
- Sold and installed by 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Peace of mind on the road. The Scotchshield™ Security Series helps keep your car cool, safe and secure without interfering with device signals.
The Scotchshield™ Security Series has undergone rigorous testing to confirm that it can help hold your window together and slow down a thief attempting to enter your vehicle. Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: The law on auto tint varies by state. Please to go to the International Window Film Association to check your state's laws. Or, ask your dealer for films approved for use on vehicles.