- 0.015 inch (0.38 mm) double coated foam tape has the air release feature with a plate side adhesive technology designed to resist edge lifting on flexographic print plates
- Tolerant to ink contaminates, allowing for easy and clean plate removal
- Has a medium firm density foam that is ideal for printing combinations of solids and process with halftone dots
- Teal foam color indicates the medium firm density foam
- Securely bonds the flexographic photopolymer plate to the print sleeve or steel cylinder to prevent plate edge lifting during printing
- Has higher plate side adhesion for challenging print conditions that use thick plates or small print sleeves
- Print plates mounted on L1715 will have no air bubbles under the plate due to the air release feature designed into the tape
- Grooves in the adhesive are created by a cross-hatch pattern from the release liner
- Plate demounts from the double coated cushioned tape without adhesive residue
- Tape also removes cleanly from the sleeve or steel print cylinder
- Flexographic printing, flexographic printers
- Cushioned flexographic plate mounting sticky back foam tape
Our 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape L1715 with easy mount adhesive is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to cylinders or sleeves. This teal foam plate mounting tape provides high-quality medium firm combination print.
Mount your photopolimer plate to print cylinders with 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape L1715. Our 0.38 mm teal, double coated foam tape has the air release feature. It is tolerant to ink contaminates allowing for easy and clean plate removal, and used for plates containing mostly solids in combination.